Tomato pickle is a delicious recipe prepared within an hour. If you don’t like take a time to make hard pickle, then this recipe is for you. Surely you will love it in minutes.
- Tamarind water
- Mustard seeds
- Chili powder
- Turmeric powder
- Curry leaves
- Dried red chilies
- White garlic
- Glass Jar
- Take fresh tomatoes, cut them add into mixture.
- Keep tomato paste in wide mixing bowl.
- Heat the oil in wok
- Add mustard seeds, dried chilies, garlic stir them well in oil.
- Then add chili powder, turmeric powder, tamarind water and curry leaves stir them well.
- Add a salt and tomatoes paste in wok.
- Keep it for 30 minutes. Switch off the stove.
- Withdraw the pickle into large pot and let it become cool.
- Once it becomes cool add into glass jar and close the lid.
- Tomato pickle is ready, you can eat up to months.