Oh! It is tasty and short recipe from Brinjal, can be taken with meals instead of pickles. Few minutes of worth… true Brinjal lover will love this.
- 8 Pieces of Brinjal
- Turmeric powder
- Chili powder
- In a mixing bowl add 2 spoon chili, turmeric powder and salt.
- Then pour water and mix them well to make a paste.
- Mix the pieces of Brinjal into paste from both the sides.
- Heat the oil in a wok.
- Add Brinjal pieces into heating oil and close the lid.
- After some time open the lid and fry it from both the sides till it turns yellowish red.
- Brinjal fry is ready…